My car was broken in to last night

rodent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
I love my car too :) in 2005 I finally grew-up from a 2 door Civic to my 4 door EX and I ADORE it :) It's so comfy and lots of room for me, Doug, 2 dogs and kids plus various gear for each of us.
Lately tho I've been eyeing the Dodge Magnum, it's like a really cool version of a mom-car!
I have a 1999 2-door EX. I bought it new right before graduating high school. So it's been with me through high school, college & now grad school. As long as it's still in good condition, I want to keep it until I need a mom car which will be like 4-5 years from now. I'm all for buying dependable cars & driving them until they become more costly to repair. This car, Cybil, has been great. Other than fixing the automatic windows, I haven't done anything else besides maintenence. We are in a drought right now so I haven't washed her since October or November, but when she is all shined up people think it's a new car.

If I bought a mom car right now it would be a honda pilot or a subaru forrester.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
If I bought a mom car right now it would be a honda pilot or a subaru forrester.
I had a 2 dr 97 ex, and I loved it too, but it was too small for how big my life was getting!

and i love the pilots, but they are a bit too much for me!

I just got to watch the cop dust for fingerprints. It was pretty interesting & he was very nice (unlike the last guy who was annoying). He dusted a CD case my friend just gave me. I think I'll have to leave the dust on it & do something funny with it. I might tell her that her prints were found on it & they discovered that she is a fugative.

Ive had my car broken into 3 times. The last time they didn't break my window, but they did bust my dash up stealing the stereo. In this car I now have I decided to keep a stock stereo. I hope that prevents the break ins.

One time my purse got stolen and all these shopping bags that I had purchased for Christmas. I felt so violated.