Wedding Dress Crisis!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always loved Alfred Angelo Style No 1516:

Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.

I know two girls that have picked this dress: one at a destination wedding in DR and one in my home town. Both have looked wonderful in it!

It has red accents and a corset back. I'm sure that it is fairly easy to come by. Perhaps, you could try it on in the store (retails for $1037) and then order it online for a cheaper price (online for $749). If you check out the House of Brides website, you can order the dress online and have it delivered immediately: Immediate Delivery Wedding Dress Style 1516 :: Immediate Delivery Wedding Dresses :: Immediate Delivery Dresses :: House of Brides

Hope this helps,

Erin.

Ok, not sure if this can help you, but what about finding a dress maker/steamstress that you can hire to "copy" your dress (the one that is on backorder.) This way you can get the dress you want and it may actually cost you less money. Do you have a craigslist.com for your area? Check there for dress makers/steamstresses.

Also, call the BBB and report that dress shop. This is their business, they should know what they're doing. If not, other brides should at least be warned.