Wedding Dress Crisis!!!!

So....after having my wedding dress already ordered, with a ship date yada yada yada, I got a call today from the manufacturer saying there was a mix up and it's now back ordered. And he's oh so sorry for the mix up and he can get me the dress in 12 weeks. Instead of it being here in 2 weeks like it was supposed to be!!!!! MY WEDDING IS DECEMBER 14TH!!! I ordered the dress 2 months ago sad.gif.

So, I'm crushed. It was THE dress. It was gorgeous...and had a lace up back... and was RED. All red!!! *cries a few more tears*

My wedding is December 14th!!! And I don't have a dress!!!! HELP! I'm a plus size bride so I can't just get something off the rack! Is there anywhere you girls can suggest? I know David's bridal is a possibility....but nothing there really grabs me. I guess I'm picky (who isn't about their wedding dress). I LOVED that my other dress was all red. Are any of the places on ebay safe/reliable?

Any help would be appreciated. I'm going to go drown my sorrows in a bottle of vodka. *sigh*

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's not red it's not red....I'll survive! I would like a halter top or a strapless that could be converted into one. I love the lace up backs. Medium size train, in other words not huge, but I want there to be one. It was a straight, slim waist with some beading on the sweetheart neckline and the bottom was fairly poofy. So I guess it was a ball gown style? Sorry, I'm clueless about this stuff :x. I just found it and fell in love with it!

The main thing is that I want something unique, halter, and a style that is flattering for someone with larger then average bust and hips!

Sorry if this makes no sense...I'm so irritated it's hard to think!!