Sky Lanterns!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

I just love your video and every aspect of your wedding.  We must have similar tastes, because I chose a hairstyle very similar to yours and my dress is also alike! Anyway I loved the words that were spoken during the video and I read below that you wrote them out and they were inspired by quotes from this site. Would  you share that speech you wrote out for the minister? My email is [email protected].

Thanks!

So I loved the idea of sky lanterns and told my mother I was planning on looking into them...

She replied by saying not too...Apparently my aunt has already purchased them and is bringing them down..but I am not suppose to know about it. 

This said, should I still check with the resort if they allow them?

Any input would be appreciated!

Originally Posted by Emfayed View Post

So I loved the idea of sky lanterns and told my mother I was planning on looking into them...

She replied by saying not too...Apparently my aunt has already purchased them and is bringing them down..but I am not suppose to know about it. 

I would definitely still check, because you don't want bring them down and not be able to use them.

Originally Posted by Emfayed View Post

Definitely check. If they say no, you can have your mother tell your aunt she checked, without revealing that she told you.