• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this!! I am sending out STD postcards and considered using the same photo of the starfish. You found it online right? I'll try making my own using vistaprint, but have to wait until we book with the resort. I will also be getting married in Punta Cana  but at the Riu Palace.

OMG, im so glad i found your post and ur STD. I kept thinking how to put the wording saying RSVP online, and for people who RSVP yes will get formal invite. I will have to still your saying pls RSVP to get yours, i think its awesome... i also loved how ur frnd did the design of starfish...dont want to sound like a copy cat, but i kind of want the same one. How much will your friend you think  will charge me, since he already made it, i will only have to edit with some text boxes...tnx

Originally Posted by hatfiehm View Post

Finally sent out our STD's yesterday!  Let the booking begin :)

We lucked out since a good friend is a graphic designer and does wedding invitations on the side (www.marsdesign.ca).  She really allowed me to participate in the process and it was actually really fun to work on with such and expert.  I give her vague ideas and she makes it happen like magic!

Here is the final product:

STD_Front_Final.bmp

STD_Back_no details.bmp

I love this!! I am sending out STD postcards and considered using the same photo of the starfish. You found it online right? I'll try making my own using vistaprint, but have to wait until we book with the resort. I will also be getting married in Punta Cana  but at the Riu Palace.

You can find the pic online but my friend bought a high resolution version sine most of the ones online are not the right resolution. Maybe you could find it online though!

• 3 weeks later...