Reception Options for RIU Bahamas

radiant_princess

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Ioua4,

Not sure if you have gotten married already or still have a few week left (you mentioned it's in Nov right?)  If you already gotten married, please let me know if there should be anything I should look out for.  Also, did you have a private reception or the semi-private (was told they can't accommodate semi-private dinner until 9:pm).  I can't seem to get a hold of the wedding planner; she must be busy with your wedding or some other bride.  Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Boneola

• 1 month later...

Originally Posted by boneola View Post

Hi Ioua4,

Not sure if you have gotten married already or still have a few week left (you mentioned it's in Nov right?)  If you already gotten married, please let me know if there should be anything I should look out for.  Also, did you have a private reception or the semi-private (was told they can't accommodate semi-private dinner until 9:pm).  I can't seem to get a hold of the wedding planner; she must be busy with your wedding or some other bride.  Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Boneola

Hi Boneola!

We just came back! Yes our trip was from Nov 21-28th and our wedding day was Nov 27th. It was fantastic! We had a semi-private reception (dinner) in the Sir Alexander Restaurant. It was at 6:30pm and so good! i dont know why they cant fit you in before 9pm, that is strange... Yes Debbie is really busy. But once you get there she will treat you like a princess. She really knows her stuff and your day should be just as great as ours!

let me know if you have any other questions. maybe pm me just in case... I dont come on here that often now that we are back...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...