Any 2011 Brides out there?

Thanks girls! We are so excited, it's the house we've been waiting for!

Originally Posted by primavera View Post

Congrats Murmel!! My year is off to a great start too with a job offer and move to another state. I'm just crossing my fingers that they will give me the week off for our wedding....yikes!

Congratulations on the new job! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll get the time off for your wedding! When and where is the big move?

Good luck!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats murmel on the upcomming wedding and your new house.  Once you get back you'll get carried into your house by your husband!! SOOOO happy for you.

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

Thanks girls! We are so excited, it's the house we've been waiting for!

Quote:

Congrats Murmel!! My year is off to a great start too with a job offer and move to another state. I'm just crossing my fingers that they will give me the week off for our wedding....yikes!

Congratulations on the new job! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll get the time off for your wedding! When and where is the big move?

Good luck!

Congrats on the new job.  That is sweet and i"m sure you'll be able to get the time off. 

Originally Posted by lisadias View Post

Hanna that's fantastic! From Texax to where? Still doing the same thing?

Thanks Lisa! To Florida, can't wait! I will go back to marketing, not that I really ever left haha! Totally new industry though so it will be exciting! I talked to HR yesterday and they said there would be no problem to get the week off for our wedding, yay!! Now I just have to get back to the planning, I feel like I haven't done a thing.

Congrats on the new house Murmel and the new job Primavera! Sounds like everyone's 2011 is off to a great start:)

Mine is also wonderful because we just won the NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!! Woohoo Auburn... WAR EAGLE!!! (American college football, for the UK brides, haha. We live and breathe it here in the south!) And we have a day off due to some freezing rain, so I get to spend a day on the couch recovering from the celebrations. 

011111-sicover.jpg

That's awesome Hannah. I used to live in Clearwater FLA near Tampa. Still have family and friends there as well. What part are you moving to? No worries, plenty of time still.

Quote:

Thanks Lisa! To Florida, can't wait! I will go back to marketing, not that I really ever left haha! Totally new industry though so it will be exciting! I talked to HR yesterday and they said there would be no problem to get the week off for our wedding, yay!! Now I just have to get back to the planning, I feel like I haven't done a thing.

Thanks Mexbride!!

Lisa, we will be in Ft. Lauderdale. I am just waiting for the final papers, exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time. So much to do with the move and the wedding and then adjusting to a new job. Yikes!

Quote:

That's awesome Hannah. I used to live in Clearwater FLA near Tampa. Still have family and friends there as well. What part are you moving to? No worries, plenty of time still.

Quote:

Great to hear you'll get your wedding week off! And I know you'll handle all the extra pressure with ease. Hope you get the papers soon, and good luck with the move and wedding planning!