Hi All,

Rachel from Shutterfly here again. I got to thinking about how sfly photo books can help brides save money, and actually found a lot of great examples on our public Gallery - Shutterfly Gallery | Free Online Photo Book Sharing | Browse All Categories.

A lot of brides who post in the Gallery mention that photo books are a lot more cost effective than traditional wedding albums, plus they made great keepsake gifts for family, friends, guests, etc. - since they are easily sharable.

Just thought I would put that out there. If you have any questions about Shutterfly and wedding photos or photo books, feel free to ask. I check this thread fairly often.

Thanks!

Rachel

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Maura, I was wondering if you actually ever got the prints from shutterfly and snapfish to compare? If you did, what did you think? It's really crazy I'm reading this today, cause I just finished making one book w/ shutterfly (and I love them, just haven't done a book w/ them) and i'm uploading photos to build 2 more books, right now. I hadn't even really thought about if snapfish might be better. These are Christmas gifts, and I really want them to be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
Hey Maura, I was wondering if you actually ever got the prints from shutterfly and snapfish to compare? If you did, what did you think? It's really crazy I'm reading this today, cause I just finished making one book w/ shutterfly (and I love them, just haven't done a book w/ them) and i'm uploading photos to build 2 more books, right now. I hadn't even really thought about if snapfish might be better. These are Christmas gifts, and I really want them to be great!
i posted my review above. shutterfly won in all catagories. I was not thrilled with the quality of my snapfish books.

I use both sites for photos, and take advantage of whichever is cheaper at the time or is sending me more coupons...

I have 2 photobooks from shutterfly that were free (paid for shipping) and I love them...but those are the only ones I have. As others have said, I probably wouldn't pay $30 for the books (unelss they were gifts) but getting them for free is worth it and they are great quality!

• 1 year later...