Getting married at Rose Hall Suites on 11/11/11

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 View Post

I am getting married at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites on Noveber 11, 2011. The hotel seems wonderful and it got really great reviews. Does anyone have any advice on anything I should be aware of?

Welcome to the forum! Your best bet is to check under "Iberostar Rose Hall Brides- post all questions here" under suggested forums. It is a big/long discussion on all 3 of the Iberostar resorts in Montego Bay but has some great info/tips! Happy planning.

ps better post a few more time you are still a 'lurker' :)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome date! I just came back from a wedding at Rose Hall Suites and it was fantastic! Let me know if you would like photographer recommendations, because the phtographer my friend use was amazing and her pictures came back stunning and creative. Good luck planning!

Im a Suites bride as well.  Please pass the photographer info on.  We are all taking all the recommendations we can get!

Originally Posted by lv1044 View Post

Awesome date! I just came back from a wedding at Rose Hall Suites and it was fantastic! Let me know if you would like photographer recommendations, because the phtographer my friend use was amazing and her pictures came back stunning and creative. Good luck planning!