Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

We had to change hotels for our honeymoon because my parents and god parents are staying for a second week as well! We will definitely want some alone time after being with so many people the first week haha We must have all picked the best week of the year to get married! There must be about 6 or 7 of us on here so far getting married the week of the 12th. It will be fun to see each other getting married from a far and know who each other are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnBuckley View Post
I know that there are several of us getting married the week of the 12th (with a few on the 13th). Is there anyone else on the 12th? I am getting married at 6 pm. Anyone else getting married that day?
If i looked through this thread right, the april brides are:
4/12 dawnbuckley
4/13 military Mrs. to be and caribbean lover
4/16 beachbum and cherrybomb (i'm a bit partial to that day)
smile29.gif
4/19 jenmyl, isy_beau
4/20 trinak
4/21 deh83

What a fun week!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonnie View Post
Mark and I are heading to La Romana, about 85km away and on the other side of the island, for our honeymoon. We want to see some different sights and there is some pretty cool stuff over there. The resort we are staying at is the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus
Nonnie,

What a great idea! I haven't finalized the second week yet. I would love to see another area in the DR. Is there a direct bus or are you taking a taxi that far?

You gals are so lucky you get to stay the extra week, We were going to but now were going home to have our AHR right away because our best friends will be here from Edmonton, so were having the reception while they are still home so that they don't have to go back out and come home again sad.gif

I hope you all have a great time!!

And I can't believe how many weddings there are our week.....Sperger's wedding is that week too......We will all have to have a drink together!!!! :)