Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

DLyteful

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
Just got season 1 disc 1 from netflix today! YAYAYAYAYA!
if it wasn't a mail service like netflix i would say you would probably be all caught up in time for the season 2 finale this sunday, LOL! i watched about one and a half seasons in less than a week!

welcome to the addiction. and do NOT read this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reluctant Beach Bride View Post
Appearently, Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse) was in Atlantic City, NJ over the Labor Day weekend and went clubbing at some other shore points and my co-worker met him at a bar in Sea Isle City, hung with his entourage and then caught a ride in his limo back to Avalon where they were staying!!!! This girl meets so many famous people. Of course, I would be WAY more jealous if she had met Eric!!!
i wonder if he's as adorably dumb in real life as the character he plays? LOL. and yes, i'd be way more jelly of an eric sighting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
Well I watched part of episode one once and didn't really like it. B/c I read the books religiously and didn't want to be so disappointed. But I hear everyone rave about all the time I finally caved. I just watched the entire episode 1 with DH. It was ok I'm hoping it picks up.
I haven't read the books but the show definitely starts slow and starts to pick up a few episodes in. :)

I can't remember episode 1, but if you are married to the book story, I'm thinking you might not like the series. It does not follow it at all. However, if you can look outside that (and trust me, at first it was tough) you will love it. I watched season 1 first, then read all the books waiting for season 2. Actually, I thought the first season was pretty accurate. Season 2- not so much!