Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Yep, Glenda is amazing and she has been picking some up for us BDW members! Here's her thread:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...part-99-a.html

And Tammy started a thread to post the pictures from the guest's wearing them:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...sh-thread.html
You are like the QUEEN OF BUMPING THREADS hey how do you quote differenct things in your comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
You are like the QUEEN OF BUMPING THREADS hey how do you quote differenct things in your comments
I have to admit, it's my slight pet peeve when there are like 15 different threads on the same thing. But, when I was a Newbie, I couldn't find the search button for the longest time... I'm not even going to admit for how long because it's embarassing! lol. Anyways, I don't mind bumping threads. Plus, sometimes when I search from them, I find old threads that I forgot about that are fun/good to read!

You're talking about a muli-quote? (having more than one quote in your post). You can hit the "mq" button in each person's post. And when you're ready you can hit new post, or you can just simply "quote" the last person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
I have to admit, it's my slight pet peeve when there are like 15 different threads on the same thing. But, when I was a Newbie, I couldn't find the search button for the longest time... I'm not even going to admit for how long because it's embarassing! lol. Anyways, I don't mind bumping threads. Plus, sometimes when I search from them, I find old threads that I forgot about that are fun/good to read!
ME TOO! I am always bumping up threads people are looking for, or pointing people to a thread that already exists. But I am sure I started many duplicate threads when I first started - so I don't get annoyed when people do it - but I like having all of the chitter chatter on a topic in one place!

Hmm Ann and Courtney, so I blame the both of you for the forum going down.. Didn't Tammy say it was due to way too many people using the "search" botton? Do you realize I was forced to WORK at work, I mean come on that's against everything I strive to "not" do.. lol