Flower suggestions and colour schemes

Hi everyone. I need a little help if possible please.

First of all, this is the bridesmaid dress I have chosen: Coast Stores - Wedding - Victoria Jane Dress

For my bouquet colours I would like: white, pink, hot pink and maybe purple. I am not sure what colour scheme to have for the ceremony that ties in with the flowers. I have uploaded the colour choices for the ceremony.

Also, in my bouquet I would like Peonies, fushia lillies, roses and calla lillies. I wold be grateful if anyone has any photos of bouquets of that description. I am able to find just the rose and peony bouquets but thats it. Also, I am not sure whether to have any other flowers like hydragenas, any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks for all your help :)

WEDDING COLLECTIONS SET UP.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzygirl85 View Post
I must say that I love the bm's dresses!! I am having my girls wear blue also and am planning on using bright pink flowers.

I say go with the diamond scheme....maybe they can change the sash color though??
Thank you :)

Do you think the sash on the diamond scheme is not very nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonir View Post
Wow those are gorgeous! I personally love the diamond, and I'm also a fan of the sapphire (but I don't think that would go as well with your colors like the diamond or emerald would). It will be beautiful!
Thanks! I too think the diamond or emerald. I think the diamond would go with anything so swaying toward that more now :)

Anyone else want to add any comments?

Thanks!