• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there may even be some other threads about this as well. the one shot i did have on my mental list that i wanted was one of those beachy photos where we write "just married" or "thank you" in the sand - and i forgot about that one. i'm already over it though - i'm sure i'll find an amazing picture to use instead (that is if i do any photo cards!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
My photog told me to be careful not to make a super long list as it will inhibit his creativity with other unique shots...
Jonathan brought that up in that thread. I think I'll give a list to Leigh, but I'd rather her skip out on the list than deflate her creativity. She's the professional, and I chose her for a reason, I should be able to trust her. But I do really like the shots of the brides shoes in that artistic way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Jonathan brought that up in that thread. I think I'll give a list to Leigh, but I'd rather her skip out on the list than deflate her creativity. She's the professional, and I chose her for a reason, I should be able to trust her. But I do really like the shots of the brides shoes in that artistic way.
i would agree - i'd skip the big list. write down the "must haves," like "mom, dad, and couple" or something - but let the photographer do their thing! other than calling out the family photos as we went along, paul and i didn't have a list. my sis was able to point out a couple that we missed (just cuz we were scatter brained) but i think we got them all.

as for the creative ones - i just let leigh and matt do their thing. i was looking for my shoes at some point and they were hanging from the shutters - i know leigh was up to something! i just can't wait to see all of the shots i DIDN'T know she took!