• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• VIP Member

I've used Vistaprint for a few things, and I have loved everything so far. I did a picture calendar and every picture came back perfectly clear. It was awesome.

Do you have a coupon? If you sign up for their e-mail you'll get free offers every week. It's quite handy.

I ordered my save the dates from vistaprint. you need to make sure your text is within that dotted box, so move the W over a bit. To tell you honestly, If I was to do it over I won't order from Vistaprint JUST because the quality of the postcard is a little bland.... the papers a bit thin for my taste and once it was printed it looked a bit dull, BUT please keep in mind this is only my opinion, I'm sure there are plenty of people who were happy with their STD's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
think I may have fixed them... how bout these?

Click the image to open in full size.
I love the picture. I do not think the black is the right colour to go with, and I also think its not the best font. You can't see the .'s in your website address and this will confuse many people. I say make it white again, or another colour and use a printed font, not a written font. I hope that makes sense to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
I love the picture. I do not think the black is the right colour to go with, and I also think its not the best font. You can't see the .'s in your website address and this will confuse many people. I say make it white again, or another colour and use a printed font, not a written font. I hope that makes sense to you.
thanks! it does make sense, I just can't seem to get it right the way it looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
thanks! it does make sense, I just can't seem to get it right the way it looks good!
Keep trying, you will get it. Everything we do ourselves takes quite a few tries, but its worth all the hard work in the end.