Packing List?

deleted

I'm not sure if this is the right place to start this thread, but I am wondering if one of you ladies can help.

I want to make a comprehensive packing list of everything I need to bring with me. Attire, decor, accessories, toiletries, etc, etc.

Does anyone already have a list that I could use instead of starting from scratch? What are things that I probably won't think to bring but that I really will be glad I did?

Thanks in advance!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIAELM View Post
Surprise, surprise! I've started a spreadsheet on this. There are 2 tabs - one for wedding items to bring and the other for general packing. I'd love more helpful tips since I need to start packing next week!
MM - you are so on top of it! This is the kind of thing I would probably do in the month preceeding my departure. I am very spreadsheet oriented. You are my kinda gal msnwink.gif

Hmmm, how did I know MariaElena was already going to have this in a spreadsheet... girl, you are awesome!1-pray.gif

I think you could organize all your documents/spreadsheets into one place and put them in a book, sell them for lots of $$ and quit your day job!

Again, awesome!