KatKen's AZUL Sensatori Review - 6/5/09

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsZ View Post
Girl, you look GREAT!!!! You are so beautiful!! Everything looked great! I was in awe from your pictures, I can only IMAGINE what your pro pics are going to look like!! Your hair and makeup looked amazing!! Did you find inspiration pics on here?? So glad you had a wonderful time!!!
Aw, thanks! You're so sweet and made my day!

My hair inspiration got tossed out the window once I realized how windy the beach was (I had planned on half up half down) so I went with something the gal at the resort had a pic of.

I also had to toss my makeup inspiration pick out the window too once I had the trial. I ended up doing my own makeup. :)

Thanks for making me smile today!

STILL waiting on pro-pics. popcorn.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2BMrs.Prince View Post
Thanks for the review...it's so helpful in making a decision on a location. Do you think someone who is picky about food would have a problem with the food served at the restaurants?
Oh goodness. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to respond. It looks like you have made your decision already, but I can tell you that the food was amazing. We had many picky eaters and they were all satisfied. There are plenty of choices! Hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Katken,

Did it take a long time to hear back from Elizabeth for a quote? I sent an email Sept 6th and have not heard anything back. I did receive an automated message stating that they received my email. Just curious what the turn around time is for quotes!? Thanks! :) LOVE your pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolem82580 View Post
Awesome pictures !!!!!!!!! You were such a beautiful bride !!!!! question where did u get those pink lanterns ?!?! I love them !!!

I totally forget where I got the lanterns. I'm sorry I'm not much of a help. I just did a Google search and found them.

For the EM question - Elizabeth is extremely prompt and it looks like she PM'd you for photo information. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Hope that helps. Sorry I was so slow to respond to you ladies.