Go to our website:

Frank and Maria - Our Wedding Journey

Click on DIY Brides and enter the password:

ourwedding

Read the instructions for viewing/downloading the "Monogram Template" instructions. There are a couple templates in the first few pages where you can just change your name/date/location info, and then it goes into step-by-step instructions on creating them in Powerpoint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
Good morning twin! :)

What part of Ohio are you in? I have family outside of Akron and used to go there when we were kids to visit. Summer trips to Cedar Point! :)
Hey Twink!
I live in Columbus - central Ohio... Fun! I have only been to the Cedar Point theme park once, but that is where my FI is from - Sandusky :)

Hey Shelley - please share your logo when you get it done. Maria's instuctions are very straight forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
Go to our website:
Frank and Maria - Our Wedding Journey

Click on DIY Brides and enter the password:
ourwedding

Read the instructions for viewing/downloading the "Monogram Template" instructions. There are a couple templates in the first few pages where you can just change your name/date/location info, and then it goes into step-by-step instructions on creating them in Powerpoint...
how do you post using Mac