The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

rodent

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by autjo View Post
We have been doing P90X for a while and I love it!!!! I have lost 21 lbs and FI is down too. We took the before and 30 day pics and you can totally tell a diff. Althouh Tony is annoying as crap it's kinda fun to yell at him during the workout. I definitely recommend the program :) I'll post pics after my BD session next week.
Lol I agree about Tony. I swear he has to be medicated to be that perky! This is awful, but I flick him off during the workouts lol it keeps me going though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney_b00 View Post
Hey Amy I just stared Monday and I took before pictures! I figure it'll keep me motivated to be able to look at them and see the differences (or at least I hope)!
I just started today on the classic program and my arms feel like Jello! I'm still afraid to take pictures... maybe tomorrow :)

I just started tonight (did the chest and back workout) and could hardly do half the push ups! (I feel like such a wimp!)

Plus I used the bands instead of the pull up bar and snapped the band in half! oops.gif

Then I did the ab ripper...short but WOW!

That guy is crazy!!!muscle.gif

Man I wish I knew about this thread 10 weeks ago!!!

I'm starting week 11 tomorrow :) I can't believe I'm almost done, I lost 2% body fat in the first month and haven't measured since but I'm wearing a smaller size now so I won't complain.

I have been following it to a T, diet, workouts and everything. I couldn't budge on my pullup bar for about 5 weeks and then all of a sudden I could do a few pullups and I can do pushups and everything, I even do the whole freaking 90 minutes of yoga which I hated at first but have gotten really good results from it.

I recommend it to everyone, it's killer and it never stops hurting but I've never been in better shape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Man I wish I knew about this thread 10 weeks ago!!!

I'm starting week 11 tomorrow :) I can't believe I'm almost done, I lost 2% body fat in the first month and haven't measured since but I'm wearing a smaller size now so I won't complain.

I have been following it to a T, diet, workouts and everything. I couldn't budge on my pullup bar for about 5 weeks and then all of a sudden I could do a few pullups and I can do pushups and everything, I even do the whole freaking 90 minutes of yoga which I hated at first but have gotten really good results from it.

I recommend it to everyone, it's killer and it never stops hurting but I've never been in better shape!
Wow, can't wait to see your results!! Congrats on getting in shape, glad to hear it works!

FI and I are starting this Monday! We want to do it before the wedding so we think it is perfect timing and hopefully will get us in good shape. We are doing the food plan and all.

Question for you girls...I don't want to bulk up at all for the wedding...just slim down and tone...is that possible with the classic or do we have to do the lean version?

I've been doing the classic and have slimmed down and toned up without getting bulky. Sometimes we even add the doubles workouts to get more cardio. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
FI and I are starting this Monday! We want to do it before the wedding so we think it is perfect timing and hopefully will get us in good shape. We are doing the food plan and all.

Question for you girls...I don't want to bulk up at all for the wedding...just slim down and tone...is that possible with the classic or do we have to do the lean version?