Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Have you heard any reviews on them? I tried searching for reviews on them and didn't find any which is fishy to me. Also credible pages always have their accepted forms of payment listed in a small logo on the bottom of their pages and they didn't have this listed. Did you contact them regarding seeing a pic of the dress before being sent? I didn't see anywhere on their page where it said they did that. What are their prices? I found another forum that was talking about them but no one had ordered from them there prices were quite high, at least double landy's prices

Sorry for all the questions. Alot of girls come to this thread looking for someone good and credible to do their dress and these are things to be addressed.

• Like 1

Have you heard any reviews on them? I tried searching for reviews on them and didn't find any which is fishy to me. Also credible pages always have their accepted forms of payment listed in a small logo on the bottom of their pages and they didn't have this listed. Did you contact them regarding seeing a pic of the dress before being sent? I didn't see anywhere on their page where it said they did that. What are their prices? I found another forum that was talking about them but no one had ordered from them there prices were quite high, at least double landy's prices

Sorry for all the questions. Alot of girls come to this thread looking for someone good and credible to do their dress and these are things to be addressed.

I emailed both the landybridal and duosheng.com yesterday. I got an email right away from dousheng that said they needed to send my ideas to their designer and would get back to me. She did this morning and gave me a quote of $161.95. I'm still going to wait to hear back from the other.

For those of you who have ordered and received one of these dresses, were there any Brokerage Fees, or Duty when it arrived? If so what were they approx?

I ordered mine a few weeks ago and just got the email saying they shipped it. I want to be prepared when it arrives. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee83 View Post
I ordered a TTD dress from lightinthebox.com which arrived today. I was nervous about the quality but it is really well made and I absolutely love the dress. I will post pics as soon as I have time.
Gosh! They have a lot of unusual dresses. I looked through all 13 pages, I couldn't help it! Many short dresses, I love it! Which did you choose Dee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugaredviolets View Post
Gosh! They have a lot of unusual dresses. I looked through all 13 pages, I couldn't help it! Many short dresses, I love it! Which did you choose Dee?
This is my TTD dress...I think it would look gorgeous in pictures
Click the image to open in full size.