Broke my wrist and leaving for resort visit next week!

melette

3 THINGS I AM HOPING FOR:

1. My Dr. will show me mercy and remove my cast when I see him the day before we leave!!!

2. The airport security doesn't give me LIP about the pins pertruding out of my wrist.

3. We don't catch the swine flu.

*raising shot glass in the air* Here's to all the things I am hopeful for! shots.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post
oh no...just make fiance carry all the luggage and order drinks and lunch poolside.
HAHAHA! THAT'S ALREADY A GIVEN! Poor guy! I'll "buy" him all the shots he wants when we arrive! (good thing they're free!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellepicksbrent View Post
Oh no, that is horrible!! As Nikki07 said - good thing it isn't your wedding!! I have a fear that I'll break something just prior to my wedding, scary thought! Hope your doctor removes your cast before you go!!
That exact thought is the reason how I jinxed myself! I jinxed myself 3 times to be exact!

jinx 1. a couple of days before we left for Lake Tahoe, Natasha Richardson passed away from head trauma! I told my FI that i wanted a helmet, he said that i've been snowboarding for 12 years and that i'll be fine, and i had to remind him that it takes just that 1 fall and you're screwed!

jinx 2. on the ride up, i told him that this would probably be the last time we go boarding for 2 season's cause next season is to close to the wedding if something happens.

jinx 3. on the same conversation as jinx 2, i said and i quote "I'm going to make this run COUNT!"

and i sure did make it count.. rofl.gif i've got plates and screws for a lifetime! I would've been better off doing this: smile125.gif