ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ View Post
Why would they charge to rebook?! They cancelled the flights!
They wouldn't charge to rebook but if the fare was higher for the new flights they would charge the difference. Sorry, I should have been clearer with what I meant.

Omg, I can write a novel on how dumb Air Transat is being right now!

They cancelled half our guests' flights. I've been trying to get alternate flights for my guests to still make it to Cancun via the US. Guess what I found out this morning? Air Transat cancelled my guests' hotel reservations with the Royal. WTF? I had to find out by calling the resort myself. My agent has been telling me nothing has been cancelled. Really?!?!?! So, why is the resort telling me Air Transat cancelled the bookings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TightyWhitey View Post
Omg, I can write a novel on how dumb Air Transat is being right now!

They cancelled half our guests' flights. I've been trying to get alternate flights for my guests to still make it to Cancun via the US. Guess what I found out this morning? Air Transat cancelled my guests' hotel reservations with the Royal. WTF? I had to find out by calling the resort myself. My agent has been telling me nothing has been cancelled. Really?!?!?! So, why is the resort telling me Air Transat cancelled the bookings?
They did the same to my guests and now that I am re booking they are charging more for july...so they are making money by screwing us over...wtf?

Could things suck any more? I've been trying my a$$ off to still get everyone there through US carriers. After getting a 'maybe' from Airtransat about reinstating the hotel reservations, I got a 'no' from Air Canada. Ugh. I've also had 3 couples drop out today. :-(