Varadero Wedding Photographer... Please Help

heidi_lk

Does anyone know of a wedding photographer in Varadero? We were originally supposed to be married in the Mayan but have been switched to Varadero now. Our wedding is May 20th!!!! We apparently have a resort photographer but kinda thought the photos were a joke. Photos are really important to me, and really really want a good photographer. If anyone has any advice or leads, please help!

Heidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidi_lk View Post
Does anyone know of a wedding photographer in Varadero? We were originally supposed to be married in the Mayan but have been switched to Varadero now. Our wedding is May 20th!!!! We apparently have a resort photographer but kinda thought the photos were a joke. Photos are really important to me, and really really want a good photographer. If anyone has any advice or leads, please help!

Heidi
Heidi,
If you did not like the work of resort photographers, chances are, you will not like the work of any "freelance" photographers in there. They pretty much produce the same type of weddings/effects. Very traditional limited coverage,older equipment and little access to computers (almost no editing) is a part of it as well.

Heidi...

We chose to take a photographer with us, I realize you are working under tight constraints right now... but that is truly the best option.

I do have a friend named ROLY in the Varadero area - he is a very good CUBAN photographer, and I have posted much of his work in other threads.... I'll bump them for you if need be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
Hi!!!!

Thanks for the link... looks like I might be able to book him!! Appreciate the help, cross your fingers!