How much coffee do you drink and how do you drink it?

jk1101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri_Markine View Post
It does sounds gross,but it's all washed and roasted and it doesn't smell like poo. As I mentioned, it actually has an amazing smell and taste. If you can drink milk and not think about it, then this coffee shouldn't be a big problem either :)
As far as I know though... milk does not come out of a cow's butt! LOL! Interesting concept though. I think I've heard about it on the food channel.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri_Markine View Post
What I really wonder is how they come up with it. I suppose someone one day just decided to pick the poo and roast the beans? :) In any case, I still love it. It is really the best tasting coffee I ever tried.
I was wondering the same thing! Maybe they saw the beans lying around after the poo had decomposed and decided to try them? I dunno, all seems odd.

I am a large/Grande 2 cups a day, sometimes 3 if its a rough one. I drink it with half hot chocolate from Tim Hortons or Vanilla latte from Starbucks or with milk and sugar at home. Mmm coffee is the best part of the morning. I only started drinking it when I started working fulltime....thanks 7-4 job!