Sarah........

Was 2 hours enough time? Did you want more time? I know some people were saying they'd go for a whole day?!! That seems like a lot of time to me! How much time would you suggest?

(lol - sorry for the 20 questions!)

We had Juan for 4 hours for the wedding day, but ended up keeping him an extra 1/2 hour. We had him for 2 hours the day after.

I think it depends on what you want. I wanted a ton of pictures, and so he shot basically for 4 hours straight- we had him shoot us individually before the wedding, but after the wedding was over we didn't go to the reception for almost 2 hours because we were taking pictures. We had a small group of mostly family who all were great friends, so it wasn't a big deal- but with a larger wedding that might not be as possible. He shot us from 6-8pm, got sunset pics, then went to the reception where we immediately did our first dance, parents' dance, then photographed us cut the cake.

If you've got the $$ to have Juan for all day, then good for you. I still spent a ton on photography and I got Juan before his rates went up. I had him for a total of 7 hours between both days...it was enough for us- he says he has 1700 photos of us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
We had Juan for 4 hours for the wedding day, but ended up keeping him an extra 1/2 hour. We had him for 2 hours the day after.
I think it depends on what you want. I wanted a ton of pictures, and so he shot basically for 4 hours straight- we had him shoot us individually before the wedding, but after the wedding was over we didn't go to the reception for almost 2 hours because we were taking pictures. We had a small group of mostly family who all were great friends, so it wasn't a big deal- but with a larger wedding that might not be as possible. He shot us from 6-8pm, got sunset pics, then went to the reception where we immediately did our first dance, parents' dance, then photographed us cut the cake.

If you've got the $$ to have Juan for all day, then good for you. I still spent a ton on photography and I got Juan before his rates went up. I had him for a total of 7 hours between both days...it was enough for us- he says he has 1700 photos of us...
Which I can't wait to see!!!!! You look beautiful!!!