EdenH Real Arena Brides Post Here!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

I got married on December 22, 2008. The wedding coordinator said (Elizabeth) the marriage certificate will be deliver within 3 month via UPS but up to now I haven't received the certificate nor the new wedding coordinator answer (reply) to my e-mail. Is anyone received their marriage certificate yet? just worry if we are one in many couple who got married in DR are got a cone judge.

Irma

Quote:
Originally Posted by metravel View Post
Hi Everyone,

I got married on December 22, 2008. The wedding coordinator said (Elizabeth) the marriage certificate will be deliver within 3 month via UPS but up to now I haven't received the certificate nor the new wedding coordinator answer (reply) to my e-mail. Is anyone received their marriage certificate yet? just worry if we are one in many couple who got married in DR are got a cone judge.

Irma
She responded to my email indicating that our certificate had not arrived yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnysideDerson View Post
Gofeden,

I think I am changing my mind to a garden wedding. Yours looked very nice!! My questions are about the fabric down the center of the eisle, as well as on the table for the reception. Also, the flower petals down the eisle. Did they provide that or did you.
Thanks!!
I purchased the petals on e-bay from e-favor mart. The resort had the aisle runner and because we had our reception at the Cinque Terre, they had the table runners already there in my colors! The colors of the restaurant are aqua and gold/yellow if that helps...

Jelena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metravel View Post
Hi Jelena,

No one have reply to my a few e-mail regarding our marriage certificate yet and it has been more then 3 month, hopely we are not one of the couple has been wed by fake judge.

Irma

Hey Irma, I will try to contact Elizabeth on her personal email since she is no longer the coordinator at the resort. Ana was also at the resort at time that both you and I got married. Perhaps one of these ladies can help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnysideDerson View Post
Gofeden,

I think I am changing my mind to a garden wedding. Yours looked very nice!! My questions are about the fabric down the center of the eisle, as well as on the table for the reception. Also, the flower petals down the eisle. Did they provide that or did you.
Thanks!!

By the way...the garden is really pretty...but be careful that the sprinklers have not been freshly turned on before your ceremony, otherwise you and/or your guests will be wet before the festivities even begin... : )