JennyK's Planning Thread! *pic heavy*

Everything looks beautiful! I can't believe you did the programs the day before you left LOLOL! They came out wonderful! And that treasure chest for the ring bearer is SO CUTE! Did he love it? Welcome back!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinationbridegina View Post
Wow, everything turned out amazing!!! All the DIY, like the flower girl basket, and the programs were sooo creative...Where did you get your OOT bags??
My OOT bags came from Exclusively Weddings. Beach Theme Goodie Bag for Seaside or Summer, Favor Gift Bags - Exclusively Weddings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Everything looks beautiful! I can't believe you did the programs the day before you left LOLOL! They came out wonderful! And that treasure chest for the ring bearer is SO CUTE! Did he love it? Welcome back!!
Yea he loves the chest. He actually carries it everywhere with him now with all his lil toys in it :) So its perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyG View Post
Congrats! Great pictures, excited to see more. I can't wait to read your review- what did you think about doing it at your location instead of at an AI... was it a lot more expensive?
I did it at a non-AI bc I wanted to customize as much as possible without restrictions that most AIs have. I don't know what "expensive" would be comparatively to AI, but for the resort with our menu, and all the extras (fire dancers, 3 extra carving stations, minister fees) we paid about $15,300 for 50 guests.