Engagement Ring - GONE!!!! **UPDATE #67**

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thought...why don't you write a review or something on the Tacori website saying how much you loved your ring & that you were robbed & it was stolen. Maybe they will give you one or a discount on one. I know it is looking for pity & charity...but hey, it's your e-ring we're talking about!!! I would totally try it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
Or maybe tell Oprah...then everyone in the audience and as well as you will get a new ring!! smile120.gif
(sorry...I know your situation isn't funny, but I couldn't resist!)
OMG.....You're so funny! I love it. I'm so glad I can laugh about this...LOL! I'll be sure to notify everybody on here of the day I'm going on Oprah...that way ya'll can get a pretty new ring. Just for your right hand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_miss_frogg View Post
We were just walking to our car from dinner and this guy walks up to us pointing a gun at us and tells us to give him our money and jewelry. I thought I would be sneeky and turn my ring around so it just looked like a band....NOPE...he took it. After it all happened I just stood there. I couldn't even cry, i was in shock. I couldn't believe what had happened. I mean....it's not like we look like we have a lot of money or anything. I keep saying to myself...."why us?"
Oh my god that is so scary! I am soooooo sorry about your ring but glad you and your FI are safe!