• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
Anny, you are so amazing! BEAUTIFUL work.
I think when you decide to sell handmade items you are supposed to triple your cost and then figure what your time is worth, add them together, and you have an amount to charge.
You are always so generous in taking the time to show us your photos along with instructions on the how to's. You are a real asset to the forum and I vote you for Queen For the Day! Do I hear any yeahs?
Lizzy
Thanx girs!! you're so sweet!! I'm so glad you liked them!! I finished yesterday I'm super super tired!!! shots.gif

Coming in a little late here...

Anny- those are awesome instructions! I agree with Glenda too- no offense to anyone else, but those get my vote for best invites so far. And those are just your SHOWER invites? Girl what are you going to do to top those when you make your wedding invitations? Jeepers! Once again- great instructions! Maybe I'll try something like that for my thank-yous!

Anny,

They are so beautiful!! You are my inspiration!! I've been contemplating making my own for awhile now and you've made me want to do. Love the embossing idea... I had never even thought of it.

I've seen a few from Ceci - Custom invitations and announcements for all your special occasions. that I would like to recreate on my own (if possible). Going to check out the JW Marriot next week!!!

Best,

Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbridetobe08 View Post
Anny,

They are so beautiful!! You are my inspiration!! I've been contemplating making my own for awhile now and you've made me want to do. Love the embossing idea... I had never even thought of it.

I've seen a few from Ceci - Custom invitations and announcements for all your special occasions. that I would like to recreate on my own (if possible). Going to check out the JW Marriot next week!!!

Best,
Amy
That site is also my inspiration!!! I LOVEEEEE her invitations!!