Passive Aggressive Notes

rodent

I get a charge at the "Your Mother Doesn't Work Here" notes...I work with I'd say 95% guys and one of them actually broke the other week and posted a wonderful sarcastic your mother doesn't work here note on the microwave at work. Not that people actually started cleaning up their mess, but at least now I know I am not alone in my frustration of having to clean it each day before I use it to heat my lunch.

I found this website several months ago when they won a webby. I was reading it at lunch & laughing so hard to myself. So I thought I'd share it with coworkers so they didn't think i was crazy. I read some letters outloud & they didn't get it. i looked pretty silly.

the part that was cracking me up then was a series from a dorm RA about people's hair being stuck to the side of a shower. I'll see if i can find it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloan View Post
That is amazing. Thanks for posting that site - its been bookmarked. My brand of humour.

Check out Engrish.com its a site dedicated to all things lost in translation b/w English and Japanese.
fun! There is probably a website japanese people have to laugh at our translations from japanese to english. I've heard they are pretty amusing too.

makes me realize how silly i probably look when i use freetranslations.com