Cupcake boxes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkatz View Post
I am trying to find favor boxes for the cupcakes that we are ordering for the wedding...any ideas on where to get them?
TIA
A couple months ago I went on the cupcake box hunt and ended up purchasing some from brpboxshop.com because it was free shipping, I liked the style of the boxes and needed at least 100 (yep I've got way too many guests cominggirl_werewolf.gif).

Here's the link to the ones I purchased, they are great quality, and once I get them decorated I'll post some pics: Cake Boxes

Another great option I found which is cheaper are the chinese takeout boxes ~ the best price I found for those were at Papermart.com . I didn't go with these because I liked the boxes with the little window better, but these are still super cute. Here's the link for those: Paper Mart - Best for Less - Wired Handle Carry-Out Boxes

Either way, both are great options ~ and can be decorated with some cute saying, your monogram or ribbon, etc. Hope this helps cheesy.gif

One more thing ~ if I remember correctly from a previous thread, you're ordering your cupcakes from Turtle Bay Cafe right? If so, when I met with Jen a couple months ago here in Cali, she mentioned that if there is any special cupcake liner or holder you'd like to have to match your decor, then bring them with you because they have a difficult time getting special colors or designs out in MX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
A couple months ago I went on the cupcake box hunt and ended up purchasing some from brpboxshop.com because it was free shipping, I liked the style of the boxes and needed at least 100 (yep I've got way too many guests cominggirl_werewolf.gif).

Here's the link to the ones I purchased, they are great quality, and once I get them decorated I'll post some pics: Cake Boxes

Another great option I found which is cheaper are the chinese takeout boxes ~ the best price I found for those were at Papermart.com . I didn't go with these because I liked the boxes with the little window better, but these are still super cute. Here's the link for those: Paper Mart - Best for Less - Wired Handle Carry-Out Boxes

Either way, both are great options ~ and can be decorated with some cute saying, your monogram or ribbon, etc. Hope this helps cheesy.gif
Hey MarieSam, did you buy the inserts for the boxes as well or just the boxes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
Hey MarieSam, did you buy the inserts for the boxes as well or just the boxes?
Hey Kelly, yanno I didn't pick those up. I contemplated it but from what I recall I was just too cheap to spend the extra $15, tee hee blush2.gif

The boxes though are the perfect size and I don't see the cupcakes moving around to much inside of them. I figured the inserts were mostly good for presentation purposes, but since my guests will be using these to bring home leftover cupcakes they probably wouldn't give a crap whether they were still "pretty", lol cheesy.gif

I'll make sure to take a pic of the assembled box later today and post it so you can see it's size, dimensions, etc. wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
Hey Kelly, yanno I didn't pick those up. I contemplated it but from what I recall I was just too cheap to spend the extra $15, tee hee blush2.gif

The boxes though are the perfect size and I don't see the cupcakes moving around to much inside of them. I figured the inserts were mostly good for presentation purposes, but since my guests will be using these to bring home leftover cupcakes they probably wouldn't give a crap whether they were still "pretty", lol cheesy.gif

I'll make sure to take a pic of the assembled box later today and post it so you can see it's size, dimensions, etc. wink.gif
Good call. I figure my guests are just going to bring them back to their rooms and eat them at 3am! Pretty won't matter. lol