Woman jailed after killing her online husband's...avatar??

MarieSam

I'm I wrong for thinking it is funny that she killed her online husband's avatarhuh.gif I'ts a game, and they fight monstors and such so whats wrong with killing an avatar husband..... She should have figured out how to do it without hacking into his login... thats way too much.

That is way too weird and funny. DH is a gamer so I know that some people get really attached. I just don't get it.

Of course if someone hacked my BDW account and I got banned I'd be pretty pissed. I'm not technologically savvy enough to figure out how to get them back, but I'm fairly certain I wouldn't call the police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
That is way too weird and funny. DH is a gamer so I know that some people get really attached. I just don't get it.

Of course if someone hacked my BDW account and I got banned I'd be pretty pissed. I'm not technologically savvy enough to figure out how to get them back, but I'm fairly certain I wouldn't call the police.

Ok, I understand that. all your points, posts, gifts, and , personalized stuff..... just gone and you have to start ALL over as a lurker....noob....junior member....

I understand being mad as h*** someone deleted your account AND cracked your passwords. But going to the police and putting the woman who is clearly not an expert hacker in jail for deleting your avatar is crazy.

he should have sent her some avatar divorce papers and he wouldnt be in this mess.....LOL