MarieSam's STD Boarding Pass w/pics and templates

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by syl1115 View Post
You did a super fantastic job! I love the colors. Did you use metallic paper for the envelops?
Thank you!!! And yes ~ I used metallic text paper for the boarding pass envelopes and a metallic envelope for the mailing envelope ~ thought it would add a bit of sparkle , hehehe cheesy.gif

Hmmm guess I should just done a multi-quote response instead of 4 in a row ~ forgive me I'm at work and stressed out in knee-deep fire coverage here in So Cal girl_werewolf.gif

Anyhow, THANKS SO MUCH LADIES!!! All your sweet compliments mean so much to me, lets me know the hours of work were all worth it ~ it feels so gratifying to finally get these done and sent, it just makes "the wedding experience" even more real elefant.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexico View Post
They look fabulous. I love the colours. Where did you get your metallic envelopes and paper?

Cheers!
Thank you smile159.gif

The info on where I got the paper items is listed underneath the photographs cheesy.gif In any case, some of it was purchased at paperandmore.com and the rest at envelopemall.com . Both sites have great paper/envelope options, but paperandmore has cheaper shipping!

Hope this helps! Good luck cheesy.gif