Bridalgown.net

Has anyone used them? They quoted me the best price, by far, for the dress I am thinking of getting. I want to know if anyone has any feedback on them. I emailed Net Bride to see if they will match that price because I have heard good things about them, but I have not heard back yet. Any help would be great.

Also, does anyone know how I could find out what I will pay in customs for this dress as it will be shipped to me in Toronto from somewhere in the US. Thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought my dress from RK Bridal find a lower price and we will beat it by 5%. They will beat any internet price quote by 5%.....saved me a lot of money (I found a lower quote somewhere else and they honored their promise it beat it by 5%). My dress arrived a month early, and they were great to work with. You might want to see if RK Bridal carries your designer and then order through them.

Good Luck!

Well, I sent the quote for mine to Net Bride and they told me that this company was not a reputable one, so they would only match it, not beat it. But, for the price match, I would totally use Net Bride. Maybe I should check with RK. For some reason though, I think RK told me that they do not carry my dress anymore. I will check my emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200 View Post
Julie ~ Which company was not reputable? Netbride? I was just a little confused by your post.
Sorry, Net Bride told me that Bridalgown.net was not a good/reputable company. I don't think they would just say that, that could cause them serious problems. I have heard lots of good things about Net Bride, I will probably use them. Whereas, I have heard nothing about Bridalgown.net aside from being told by Net Bride that they were not a reputable company. I hope that makes sense.