Help Me Pick an "H" Gift for a Friend's Bridal Shower..

So far, I've gotten a beautiful cutting board with an "H" monogram on it in a darker color wood. (It's so nice I wonder if they'll even want to use it so I also got a small easel so they can use it as a decoration if they prefer. I also bought a shadow box to put a hammer in. Now I just have to get a plaque made with their names and wedding date ... and I'm still going to get a hammock it $$ permits.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
oh wow, thank you ladies! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the monogrammed HAMMER idea! I am totally going to do that, like a hammer inside of a shadow box with a small plaque that has their names and wedding date on it. Too cute!

And I love some of the other ideas too! I am going to have ssoo much fun with this one!!! :-)

Keep the ideas coming!!!
I don't know if this is too late, but I came across a hammer bottle opener...HAMMER BOTTLE OPENER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi View Post
Oh good! I ordered one too for my DH just because I thought it was so cute!
lol. I am so glad you found that site! I love it, ended up buying a bunch of stuff ... and got some of the candy bras to use for some lingerie showers and bachelorette parties coming up. fun fun fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
lol. I am so glad you found that site! I love it, ended up buying a bunch of stuff ... and got some of the candy bras to use for some lingerie showers and bachelorette parties coming up. fun fun fun.
very cool...I stumbled upon it from a thread on the forum about really cool wedding favors (shot glasses you make in ice cube trays) and I was scrolling down the page and there it was...I didn't have a whole lotta time to check it out, but enough time to buy the hammer :) so I'll go back and see what other fun stuff they have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jennifer View Post
Depending on how well you know her you could do a Honeymoon Survival kit....I'll let you come up with the ideas for that one though LOL!
Oh! Good idea! I don't think I'll have enough time to get that together, but I am gonna try!!!! :-)