• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
Yeah, I'm going to have to look for something simple to send her, but we'll see what the prices are.

thanks for the vows. are you doing a sand ceremony? I want to
Yea I think we are going to...not sure what we are taking with for it though....I'm also thinking of incorporating one or two mexican traditions but not sure what is acceptable since its not in a church.

• 3 weeks later...

she hasn't been that quick responding to mine either, so this time I went through my TA, and she didn't get a response either, so she contacte claudias manager. I guess claudia was out on vacation or something because she has been so busy the past few months, she needed a break, something like that! But I got all of my responses!

• VIP Member

Thanks for posting the cake prices. Although I'm not planning on doing Dreams, it at least gives a general idea of the prices in that region! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kucka00 View Post
Jill,
Thank you so much for all the info! Extremely helpful since i haven't received a response from Claudia. I guess I should just call her:)
Do you by any chance has a list of what all extras cost. I want to do my own thing, very unconventional. I'll have my own photographer and DJ. Do you know if there's some kind of restriction on the time you have for the private room for th reception? I want to party all night long, or until my guests decide that they're done. Do you think it's going to cost me $$$$$$$$?

Thanks,
Sabina
Hi Sabina,

If you go back to the beginning of this thread, theres a bunch of information about posted about different charges and options, etc..

I don't know if there is a time limit, I know the cabo girls said everything there has to end at 11, but I'm not sure about cancun. That would probably be a good question for claudia. I kind of figured that if people still wanted to party one of the bars at the resort would still be open and we could just go hang out there, but I don't know what time they close, it would probably be a good idea if I checked on this, lol!

I also got my own photographer, but haven't figured out the dj part yet, who are you using?

Please let me know if I can help with anything!

I haven't decided about a dj either..there's only going to be about 30 people so I'm just leaning towards a sound system with either my ipod/cds. Do you guys know if the resort has an IPOD sound system to use for the reception? or the cost of the sound system to use for the reception? (the price is listed for the ceremony on her music price list but it isn't for the reception)

we are leaning towards the IPOD & CD's as well, but we were considering buying the bose IPOD system and bringing it with us, if this will eliminate the cost, and the cost we'll spend on the bose system, at least we'll have it for at home as well. I think Sarah (sassygirl) may be doing this in Cabo, so I'm anxious to see how it works for her.

I would assume that the price for the sound system for the ceremony, is probably the same for the reception, maybe you get a little bit of a deal because its for a longer time, but it seems like you could get a dj for almost the same price and not have to worry about anything.