How much does work suck after a 3 day weekend??!!

A10CalGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
I'm on a 4 dayer so I'll let you know tomorrow lol...but I assure you it will suck!
Although it will suck, the best part about those weeks is that by the time you return, it's almost weekend again. At least that's the way I look at it since I'm a lazy turd on ALL Fridays. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
LOL thanks...I'm off to go shower now, I've been in my jammies all day and it's 3 pm - gotta love a day off :P
Yeah, you had to throw the jammies in there, didn't you?? Dang. I am jealous. HAVE A BLAST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathie View Post
Hi Christa. Love the rug! Looks like the colors will go nicely with the colors in the room. Overstock is great. I am coming off a 4 day weekend. Took Thursday off to veg and ended up cleaning my house. Never ends!
Thanks Kathie! I must recommend a do-over for your 4 day weekend gone awry. Cleaned the house?? That's blasphemy!

This monday, in particular, sucks!!

Not only does a monday after a long weekend suck, but my Monday started with an 830am performance review.... to which I did NOT GET ANY RAISE!!!! Are you serious? Lovely way to start off this monday.

some bs about not being with the company long enough and there is a "policy" yeah. whatev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
This monday, in particular, sucks!!

Not only does a monday after a long weekend suck, but my Monday started with an 830am performance review.... to which I did NOT GET ANY RAISE!!!! Are you serious? Lovely way to start off this monday.

some bs about not being with the company long enough and there is a "policy" yeah. whatev.
That is straight up BULL!! Did you at least get some good feedback & promise of future riches??