Sacred Heart Diet Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
I just read this and thought it was posted this morning - I was thinking - Dez is JACKED UP! She got him all liquored up at the wine tasting and then told him no nookie?!?...I would be mad too! LOLOL!!
Haha...he got "some" just not the full package ;-)

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i drank my way thru this past weekend, so i'm pretty sure i gained it all back...however, i finished the last of my soup this morning (at 7) for breakfast, and am now eating steamed chicken w/ mixed veggies (and garlic sauce and a bit of rice) for lunch. i'm going to make another batch to have in the house, but it's a shame that dh doesn't like soup... sad.gif good luck dez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
well i drank my way thru this past weekend, so i'm pretty sure i gained it all back...however, i finished the last of my soup this morning (at 7) for breakfast, and am now eating steamed chicken w/ mixed veggies (and garlic sauce and a bit of rice) for lunch. i'm going to make another batch to have in the house, but it's a shame that dh doesn't like soup... sad.gif good luck dez!
Oh Lauren - both you and Dez were drinkin' up this weekend!

Chicken, veggies and garlic sauce sounds SO good! Maybe that's what I'll have for dinner! Sound yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
We were both shocked that we didn't gain back more than around 3lbs each...we were expecting to have gained back 5-8 at least.

Back to soup and fruit today :)....

Ok well I pretty much failed at this diet. And the three pounds I did loose I gained it all back this weekend with my drinking binge that I went on. But I felt great on the days I was able to stick with it.

I am going to keep going on the diet as convient, with my own variations.

Well, it made me sick. I think my body didn't like it. I wasn't getting everything I needed. So my DH said I couldn't do it anymore. I have really low iron problems so much as I have to take iron or you can trace all the veins in my body! I don't know if that anything to do with it or not. But we already eat really healthy anyway that we weren't losing as much as you guys. So we have the soup we're just gonna add stuff to it to finish it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
Well, it made me sick. I think my body didn't like it. I wasn't getting everything I needed. So my DH said I couldn't do it anymore. I have really low iron problems so much as I have to take iron or you can trace all the veins in my body! I don't know if that anything to do with it or not. But we already eat really healthy anyway that we weren't losing as much as you guys. So we have the soup we're just gonna add stuff to it to finish it off.
I have low iron too.. I wonder if that' s why I got sick on it. Hmmm??

FI is going to do it he said - I'm like - whatever! He loves soup so he'll probably do well. I think my downfall was that although I LOVE vegetables, I don't like soup and I don't like leftovers (eating the same thing at more than two mealtimes grosses me out). Maybe that was my problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez921714 View Post
We were both shocked that we didn't gain back more than around 3lbs each...we were expecting to have gained back 5-8 at least.

Back to soup and fruit today :)....
That's good. Im going to try it in a few weeks and i was afraid of gaining a lot of weight back. but i don't think 3lbs is that bad to gain back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
That's good. Im going to try it in a few weeks and i was afraid of gaining a lot of weight back. but i don't think 3lbs is that bad to gain back.
I lost 5lbs, and gained back 2 over the weekend but I went WAAAAAY off the diet. I had a cupcake the size of my face with cream cheese icing on saturday afternoon and then it was all downhill. But I got back on the wagon Monday and even though I have added a little meat here and there and haven't hit the gym since last Wednesday I have kept off 3lbs which is pretty good for me.