Fafarazzi Anyone?

Jessica

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
Hmmm, I kinda got hosed on my picks. I guess cuz I was like second to last. Can I revise my pics? Is there a way to know what celebs aren't taken??
I think there is a link that says dump my celebs or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
woo hoo! I got Britney Spears. C'mon Britney, shave your head or something!

I didn't realize the draft had happened. cheesy.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
oh wow I thought it happened later today...I didn't get very good ones, oh well.
Yeah, I moved the draft up a bit since the league filled up. I didn't want to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Oh no. Am I too late?
For this league, yes sad.gif But Calia started another league, her link is on the first page. Join! It's fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
Hmmm, I kinda got hosed on my picks. I guess cuz I was like second to last. Can I revise my pics? Is there a way to know what celebs aren't taken??
I got crappy picks too sad.gif I bet you that we all wanted the same people so that ended up in some of us getting screwed when they did the random draft. Boo. But yes, you can change some out.

There should be a rooster link on the top of the page (or maybe when you view the league). Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the swap link. Sorry if that doesn't help, not sure if your screen is set up the same as mine (because I'm the league owner it may look different). But you can swap them out!!!