oh I got the best measuring cups and mixing bowls from there. The mixing bowls have tops on them for storing, they are great.

Here's one of them

8-Quart Stainless Mixing Bowl : Kitchenware : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

and this is the measuring cup, I have the tablespoon one too, they are so great

Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup : Kitchenware : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

I registered with PC because one of my good friends sells it. I got stuff from her, her mom, and 1 other person. In my experience, if people had to do it online, they chose not to (with the exception of a few people who live out of town who did Target or Bergners). It is great stuff!!

Amy

I used to sell Pampered Chef. You can totally register with them! Their stuff is awesome :) I have SOOOOOooo much stuff that some of it hasn't come out of the garage (we have a small kitchen LOL). Let me know if you have any questions, I might be able to answer them.

My girlfriend had a pampered chef shower... everyone thought it was awesome. The host had a table set up of a bunch of their items, and a display board of all the items the bride wanted. It was nice because you just went to the board, grabbed a sticker of one of the items and paid for it. Then the gifts were all sent to her house! There was no going to the store, no buying cute gift bags or expensive wrapping paper, no watching the bride open the gifts... it was nice, and if I were to have another shower, I think I would go this route!