Can't find Clip Art?? Maybe its a font!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amy thanks for bumping this!!! i have a font question for you --- what font is that big ampersand in the DIY invite trial you did in the pic above? ive been trying to figure it out for days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
amy thanks for bumping this!!! i have a font question for you --- what font is that big ampersand in the DIY invite trial you did in the pic above? ive been trying to figure it out for days!

It's BickhamScriptFancy2. I forgot about these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
sweet jesus, thank you amy!!!!! are you part of the BDW font swap? i want to see what other great fonts you have haha
I've been having issues emailing them to Morgan. I have a ton of fonts so I have to make the files smaller. But I do have the info. I'll try to send them ASAP!

• 1 month later...

I have a dafont.com question, what do I do with the fonts once they are installed. I am using powerpoint and am trying to create a monogram. The fonts that I have downloaded appear in the font box in powerpoint and I am able to transfer to a slide, but can't select them or resize. Please help!

Thank you,

Jennifer

omg........i went home for an extended lunch to downld all the fonts......HOW AWESOME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......this has saved me alot of money w/ invitations........not off to find some cheap but quality card stock pocket folds.....going for the petal look w/ the flaps on all 4 sides.....any ideas where to get some ladieshuh.gif?

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
You have to install them first. So to the Control Panel in your Start Menu. Open the Fonts icon and drag over the files you downloaded. After you put them all in there, you have to reopen Word to see the new fonts listed.
I tried that and now it is saying that it is an invalid font file? I dont know....