Maps of Punta Cana and Dominican Republic

I have searched the threads and I don't see one started for this. But, I am having a hard time trying to find a map online. Google maps only has the outline of the Dominican Republic and that's it. If someone has a map they can share I would be grateful!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellb View Post
Try Debbie Dominican Travel Site, there might be one on there: Debbie's Dominican Republic Travel Pages - 1,000's of Resort Reviews, Tour, Scuba and Wedding Information

Here's one of Punta Cana: Map of Punta Cana

Or if you are looking for a resort map, try googling "maplady webshots"
Thank you! I did try the Debbie one already. But, I didn't try maplady! Will do that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethrondson View Post
Are you looking for a map of the whole Dominincan? Or a more specific part? I have found some with difficulty before, so if you let me know, I will try to find it again for you.
I'm looking for one showing the Dominican Republic which retrospect of the U.S. I have some family members that are asking where is the DR!! So I wanted to give them an idea of what are others are around it and where it is compared to where the U.S. is located. I also wanted one of the Domincan Republic with Punta Cana on it without it just being a dot. Or maybe just Punta Cana Period!

• 1 year later...