OK Ladies, find this dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by townie princess View Post
It's one of those stores that cuts out the tag, and I just don't have the time to go down there again to ask.

(they're closed when I get home during the week, and I've been lazy on Saturdays).
again, i ask, can you call them? they may tell you who the designer is if you make like you want to buy it but want to get a sizing chart or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
again, i ask, can you call them? they may tell you who the designer is if you make like you want to buy it but want to get a sizing chart or something...
No, unfortunately I cannot call during the day as it's long distance and I'm not allowed to make personal calls from work, nor can I use my cell to make personal calls from work.

Strict, I know!

I'm hoping to find a knock-off version of this dress, so I didn't know if anyone had seen it online.

Does the store have their own website? Sometimes they will list the designers they carry. I know the bridal shops here in Nova Scotia do, so you may be able to narrow it down that way.

Or maybe you could call them on a lunch break? Or on a saturday?