Trisha's Bahia Principe Wedding Review...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out her wedding website for some pics! It is listed at the bottom of her review! They are gorgeous pics...but I feel that I speak for many of us BDWers in saying... WE WANT MORE!!!!!

Anyhow, congrats Trish! Everything looked perfect. How windy was it on the beach for the ceremony and pictures? Did you get a chance to check out the Portofino restaurant? Did you pick your flowers from the book or bring pics of what you wanted?

Trisha- you looked so beautiful! I love the pic of you standing at the alter and it looks like the wind caught your train. It's so regal looking! I can't wait to see the pro pics- especially the TTD. Those are my fav.

Now I will cry because I didn't do my TTD. Ugh- still kicking myself for cancelling it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Trisha- you looked so beautiful! I love the pic of you standing at the alter and it looks like the wind caught your train. It's so regal looking! I can't wait to see the pro pics- especially the TTD. Those are my fav.

Now I will cry because I didn't do my TTD. Ugh- still kicking myself for cancelling it!
That sucks! Why did you have to cancel? You poor thing... if you are up for Cancun in September you can TTD with me!