I think I found my bridesmaids dresses today!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those will be perfect for the beach! They are actually very similar to the dresses I chose. I'm a big fan of tea length.

If possible, have your BMs go to get them altered at the same time and have them wear their shoes. That way when they are hemmed they can have a similar hem line. There won't be 2 calf length and 2 above the knee etc. (If you're as compulsive as I am and actually care!) LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride View Post
first of all... im jealous.. I want to be tall!!!!!
secondly, I like the dress. I would wear it in a heart beat

Actually sometimes I'm jealous that I don't get to have all the cute pants/jeans because they are never long enough! And try finding cute size 10/11 shoes. (I'm actually a 10 1/2 and most don't make that size) So, it's not all it's cracked up to be..ha Also Greg is a little bit shorter than me which doesn't bother me too much but for our wedding pics I'm thinking of digging myself a hole in the sand :)

Although I'd look like a fatty boombalatty if I wasn't so tall so it's good for spreading out my weight.