We are moving into the new house!!!

A10CalGal

Hey ladies -

We closed on our home on Wednesday and are actively in the process of moving! I can't believe it's finally almost over. 7+ months of being in an apartment...finally over! Woo hoo!

I was so f'ing stressed and pissed over the whole loan processing debackle that I just can't even handle anything else right now...so my wonderful hubby has taken the reins on the moving project 100% Thank goodness!

Ok, here are a few recent pics...I'll post some more later so you can see the fricking ACRE of grass we now have.

Click the image to open in full size.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
Hey ladies -

We closed on our home on Wednesday and are actively in the process of moving! I can't believe it's finally almost over. 7+ months of being in an apartment...finally over! Woo hoo!

I was so f'ing stressed and pissed over the whole loan processing debackle that I just can't even handle anything else right now...so my wonderful hubby has taken the reins on the moving project 100% Thank goodness!

I will post fresh pics over the weekend. If you are interested, there are fairly recent pics in my blog.
I close on my house the 25th! I am with you on the loan process. They were pissing me off so bad. As soon as they told me they had everything they needed they would call me back and tell me something new they needed !!! BLAH! Anyway, I understand your frustrations on it. AND YAY!!! I am so happy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I close on my house the 25th! I am with you on the loan process. They were pissing me off so bad. As soon as they told me they had everything they needed they would call me back and tell me something new they needed !!! BLAH! Anyway, I understand your frustrations on it. AND YAY!!! I am so happy for you.
Dude - exactly! I had the same thing happen over & over & over....I'm so scarred from it I can't even talk about it anymore because it just gets my blood boiling! I swear I am lucky I didn't get fired because I'm pretty sure all I've done for the past few weeks is handle mortgage crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
OMG - I know you'd disagree, but I feel like that went so fast! I remember when you bought the lot ... and it seems like it was just last week. CONGRATS!
LOL Ann! I know what you are saying. And I will agree, right now it does feel like it went really fast! While we were in the middle of it all it felt like FOREVER. Seriously though, once they broke ground it went crazy fast. And then of course at the end I was wishing it would slow down because I was still gathering money for closing costs!

Dude - exactly! I had the same thing happen over & over & over....I'm so scarred from it I can't even talk about it anymore because it just gets my blood boiling! I swear I am lucky I didn't get fired because I'm pretty sure all I've done for the past few weeks is handle mortgage crap.

Me too! I swear I have faxed over two hundred pages back and forth with them! BLAH! We finally got the loan done and the final OK yesterday! YAY! No more BS. I never realized how stressful getting a mortgage could be. BUT I am glad it is over for both of us :) I can't wait to see more pictures it looks amazing