Alrighty, so my guests wanted me to pick a site where everyone can upload their pics from our wedding-so guests can swap, etc...

I have no idea-which is the easiest to use in your opinion? Snapfish, flickr, kodak? Others?

Thanks!!!

I used to be die hard for Kodak gallery, and have tons of albums, but suddenly uploading has become very difficult. I now have to use Picasa to do the full upload of an album. It sucks. Snapfish is good but one nice thing that I know Walgreens can do, but not sure about the others, is that people can download the hi res image too. So if they want the e-file instead of a print, they dont have to just copy the preview image. It's kind of cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I did shutterfly. I created our own site. it's www.(whatever you want here).shutterfly.com

Needless to say, no one but me has uploaded there. sad.gif
rach, send out an email reminder to all your guests to upload their photos, and let them know that the ones you uploaded are up for them to look at and order copies of! it might get them going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
rach, send out an email reminder to all your guests to upload their photos, and let them know that the ones you uploaded are up for them to look at and order copies of! it might get them going!
I did Maura! And now my aunt was just telling me about one of the wedding pics and I was like "who showed you them?" (I'm getting totally crazy here and interrogating everyone every time they say "I saw a wedding pic.") She told me her daughter sent her some. I was like WTF! Not even to the bride! I sent her an email telling her that if she doesn't send me the link for the photos a pic of her ass is going on myspace. That will show them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I did Maura! And now my aunt was just telling me about one of the wedding pics and I was like "who showed you them?" (I'm getting totally crazy here and interrogating everyone every time they say "I saw a wedding pic.") She told me her daughter sent her some. I was like WTF! Not even to the bride! I sent her an email telling her that if she doesn't send me the link for the photos a pic of her ass is going on myspace. That will show them!
hahahahhahahahahhahaha