2 things about Smilies....

What about this one.....shitfan.gif I think its new. I like the way the lil smile licks it's face after the S*** hits it. LOL.

Oh, and I must say the S&M one S&M.gifis my new fav. I dont know when I would actually use it in a post.... but I think it is too funny.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by abileneway View Post
Gotta love the smilies! and I'm with ya...wish they added points. Seems like it takes forever to add up points in my bank.
you only have 13 posts, keep posting, reading, add a signature picture, your points will add up in no time

• 3 weeks later...

Have you guys seen this one? I LMAO!!!lookatme.gif

She shows her <ahem> girls!!!

I am glad you all feel like I do about the smiley's. I was afraid I was being a huge dork and using them too much. But okay, now i will use to my hearts content!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Have you guys seen this one? I LMAO!!!lookatme.gif
She shows her <ahem> girls!!!

I am glad you all feel like I do about the smiley's. I was afraid I was being a huge dork and using them too much. But okay, now i will use to my hearts content!
I did see this one and absolutely LOVE it!!! Now I've got to try to find this expanded window of smilies and add one here!

rofl.gifrofl.gif