help me pick my aisle petals

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, Lauren, I never would've thought of IKEA. How many boxes did you get (how big were they) and was it enough? I might have to swing by there this week, cuz that is way cheap...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
carly, i got my flower petals at ikea - ORANGE! they had other colors too, but i don't remember what. They were like $1.50 per box and each box was the same as the ones that michael's charges $10 for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
OMG, Lauren, I never would've thought of IKEA. How many boxes did you get (how big were they) and was it enough? I might have to swing by there this week, cuz that is way cheap...
i just happened upon them! i bought 4 boxes, and it was PLENTY! i doubt the wc even used all of them, but i didn't get a damn thing back from her...otherwise i'd give you mine!
i also got the platter for my starfish there for about $2.00, as well as the frames for my table numbers, tealights, and my 'centerpieces' - just a bunch of tiny tea light holders. i also got my fabric for the canopy there. it was actually a curtain, but at the elizabeth ikea, they have a fabric center with lots of pretty fabrics - oranges and whites! go during the week, and walk thru slowly, making sure you notice everything! it's so easy to walk by interesting things there!

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up finding a seller on ebay who sells 1000 petals and it was cheaper then anywhere else (barely, but hey, every $1 counts!). I ordered tangerine but I didn't get them yet... I was really torn between mixing colors and stuff, so when I found them for that amount and size, I just bought it and figured I don't have to think about it anymore! I hope the tang is cool...