Yari! I'm so sorry! Post pictures tonight and hopefully they won't be so bad! What would it cost to have them re-done with Prim & Pixie? Is it really worth it?

You could always send the ugly invites out to extended family and friends and just make/order a few pretty ones for those close to you!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no!!! I am so sorry! And what a spot it puts you in!

I've got lots of card stock (white) if you opt to make something yourself and save the costs. And a really nice color laser printer, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Yari- what style are they and what were you looking for? You'll have to show us pics... you know, sometimes things aren'y as bad as we think.
I know...I am sure I'm alot harder. They are envelopments...I will show pics tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
Yari! I'm so sorry! Post pictures tonight and hopefully they won't be so bad! What would it cost to have them re-done with Prim & Pixie? Is it really worth it?

You could always send the ugly invites out to extended family and friends and just make/order a few pretty ones for those close to you!
Around $500...not that bad. I do think it's worth it, I got them last week and I just mustered up the courage to let you guys know on the board how much I hated them. I thought I could grow to like them. Ugh!

Yes, I thought about that. I even printed out my guest list and checked off who would get the pretty invite and the hated one.